Monday, June 23, 2008

Nursery Update...(37 2/7 weeks)

Due to lack of other exciting things to write about from the weekend, I think we are safe to say the babies room is officially as organized as I can get it at this point, and I am out of closet space within the entire house to make room for baby stuff. So here are a few pictures of the babies room and some of the fun things he/she will be able to enjoy very soon.
The crib, currently has the bumper pads inside, haven't decided if I am going to leave them in. I figure the baby won't be sleeping in the crib immediately anyways, so we will let it look cute for now at least.
Here is the dresser we painted, also to be utilized as the changing table.

The bassinett, set up in our bedroom, ready to be used!
We re-arranged the family room to make room for the pack n play, this is where we plan for the baby to nap during the day. We'll see how that works.
This is my one piece of artwork to hang in the room. It will be hung above the window.

The left hand side of the closet.

The right side of the closet.

The toys that haven't been assembled, as they won't be used for a few months.

The one thing I have left to accomplish, pack my bag for the hospital. I am hesitating since my wardrobe that fits these days isn't very extensive. So it might be a last minute thing. The diaper bag is ready to go though! That is all that really matters.

No comments: