Friday, June 27, 2008

My guinea pigs...

Yesterday I went to Mukwonago to hang out with Andrea and Breyson, and made them my guinea pigs to experiment with the new camera. It was fun. Of course we couldn't get Breyson to smile for the life of us, but the pictures still turned out cute. They are doing well. Breyson is now 5 weeks old and has already changed a ton!

Gizmo hasn't been able to get out of the spot light either. Poor thing is probably seeing spots permanently from all the flashes going off lately!My other accomplishment over my last couple days off, I finally went and had the carseat inspected for proper installation. Good thing, first of all we couldn't find the latches in my truck. And second, we pretty much failed with how we had it installed, so now our child will be safe. Now we just need to get Ed's truck in next week to have his installed properly, hopefully little Smith will stay in that long!

No comments: