Sunday, June 8, 2008

Congratulations Jessie and Chris...

We successfully made the trip to Stevens Point on Saturday to attend Chris and Jessie's wedding. By successfully I mean, the baby stayed inside my belly! The wedding was very nice, good thing all the festivities were planned for inside given all the rain we had around the state. The wedding was at 1:30 pm, it was fairly quick. Then we all headed back to the hotel where we hung out in my parents and Ashley and Kerry's room and endulged in some appetizers and drinks. Some endulged more than others! Cocktail hour started at 5:30 pm, which we were all at promptly, then dinner followed at 6:30 pm. After dinner the dancing started, our family wasn't as wild and crazy as they can sometimes be, well behaved overall.
Here is Ed practicing to be a daddy!! He did a very nice job spoiling Breyson!

Here is Ed realizing this is his last hoorah before he becomes a daddy.

We were on the road home before 9am on Sunday as I had to work Sunday night, and turns out my husband had a bit of a hangover! We will leave it at that! It was a long ride home in the pouring rain, and then we were welcomed by some water in the basement like most other people in southeastern WI. Fun fun!!
Sorry I don't have a lot of pictures to share, we purchased a new camera on Friday before the wedding so that we could try it out, and turns out I was not pleased with it and will be returning it. So I gave up on the camera rather early!

No comments: