Saturday, May 21, 2011

jumpin' around

When Ed got home from work this morning, we jumped in the car and headed to Delafield. We had plans to attend Breyson's birthday party in Mukwonago in the afternoon, but Ed wanted to squeeze in a round of golf. So we left early and the kids and I were able to stop and play/visit with Lisa, Maya and Mason while Daddy golfed.

Rowan loved it. She got to jump on their trampoline, I think her first time ever doing so. They also played on the swing set (until it started to rain) and then the playing moved inside! While the kids were playing Lisa and I got to catch up, and I got to borrow some more clothes for Rowan and Eddie as well! Very exciting for me. We had clothes to give back to Lisa and Andrea, but I think I went home with more than I had brought back. Oh well!

No comments: