Monday, May 2, 2011

the doctor and the mall

These two things shouldn't be in the same sentence, but they are two visits I made today.

Was in for my 6 week check up today (was technically 7 weeks, my MD was out of town last week) with the OB doctor and all is well. Time to start preventing more babies again! Feels like ages ago that I last took birth control! But lord knows we don't need another, especially right now! For inquiring minds, we are pretty sure we are done having babies, but we have agreed to wait a year until we do anything permanent to prevent it!

My mom was here to watch the kids today so that I could attend my doctors appointment. So after the appointment, we ventured to the mall. Let me just say, I could never do any mall shopping with 2 kids alone! But we did survive. We might have been pushing it a bit near the end, which would explain Rowan acting a bit sassy. Grandma Pam spoiled us all, and we got out of the house for a few hours! Too bad we couldn't have been outside, but I will take a trip to the mall anyday when the weather isn't cooperating!

No comments: