Thursday, May 12, 2011

holy humidity

It was finally warm and sunny out today, with a touch of stick! Or humidity! It was great to be outside though. For awhile it wasn't overly sunny so I didn't have to worry about shade for Eddie, and was able to spray some weeds and kill some grass. Not very often I can be productive while outside with both kids. Generally Eddie is strapped to me in the Bjorn, and I am pushing Rowan on a swing, or chasing her from the swingset to the garage (to ride her bike, blow bubbles, write with chalk...) and back again. Eddie even took a catnap in the stroller which I was surprised about!
Love taking pictures with lots of natural light!
Rowan thought she would drink her water down like Gizmo, weirdo! At least it was out of her own cup and not the dog dish, right? All of these pictures of Rowan are from the same day, but I let her play in the sprinkler on the driveway while watering grass, so it called for an outfit change when coming inside. And of course her eating below, her favorite, fruit. So nice to have more fruit in season now. She sure gobbles up cantaloupe, I could barely cut it fast enough!

No comments: