Monday, November 19, 2012

Looking back...

On our Disney trip...

There were many things that I got many opinions on or decided myself to do or not to do...

Here is what I would do different, what I liked and what I disliked.

*I would definitely do the Park Hopper pass again. Well worth it, we were at different parks most of the days.

*I would buy the tickets for the Very Merry Christmas Party despite the extra money. The kids were rock stars after naps and were probably better behaved at night and the lines were shorter too.

*Would probably do a deluxe resort over and over. We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, I liked it a lot. Not sure if I would take the chance on a different one since we didn't have any problems with this one, but would like to try something different perhaps next time.

*The meal plan was good, although we didn't have any extras at the end of the week and actually felt we were watching so we didn't run out. We did not have much in our room for eating, so I would probably do the grocery delivery next time so we wouldn't have to worry about our plan running out. Or I guess upgrading the meal plan?

*Magic Kingdom was the best park for our kids at these ages. But was nice to do other things.

*Rowan loved the character meals, might try to do more of them in the future? Definitely makes the table service meals worth it too so you don't pay more.

*Would like to see more parades next time (one of Rowan's favorite things). Many of them took place late afternoon when we were napping or swiming so weren't there at the right time.

That's all I have for now, but I'm sure I will add more as I think of them. Let's hope I look back on these when I plan our next trip!

No comments: