Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

This morning we headed to Grandpa Kris and Grandma Julie's house for Thanksgiving. It was such a beautiful day. Not every Thanksgiving do we get to play in leave piles, write with chalk and blow bubbles. The kids were in heaven!
Great Grandma Marion joined us for our Thanksgiving meal as well!
After we had our late lunch feast, us ladies decorated Christmas cut out cookies! Not sure how I managed to not take any pictures of that, probably because I was so deep in decorating. But Rowan loved painting the frosting on. Rowan and I were accused of over use of sprinkles. How rude! They were perfect. Here is the only photo I got!
A few more Thanksgiving additions...
Rowan's school projects...
I wish I got to be the 'fun' parent...maybe she'd be thankful for me too? Oh well, at least she said daddy and not her toys like some other kids!
When they did the footprint for this turkey, Rowan had worn tights to school that day, so she couldn't do her footprint and she was pretty bummed. So the next class she had to be sure to not wear tights!

No comments: