Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's over?

I can't believe that after all the counting down, and planning, our 1st Annual Family Disney trip is all over. And our trip home wasn't quite what we were hoping for.

Our flight was supposed to leave at 1230pm and with a short layover in Atlanta, we were supposed to arrive back in Appleton at 410pm. Well, needless to say after a delayed flight out of Orlando, we missed our connecting flight in Atlanta, got to sit in the airport for 4+ hours, and didn't arrive home until 10pm.

Yesterday when Eddie had his croup cough, I made a dr appointment for tonight, but then when he wasn't coughing like that anymore I cancelled it before our flight was even delayed. Good thing since we never would have made that!

And lucky me, had to work at 7am on friday morning. But we made it home, so did all our luggage, we have wonderful memories that we will never regret, and I will survive my weekend of working, I hope!

No comments: