Wednesday, December 8, 2010

master cookie decorator

Grandma Pam was here today to watch Rowan while I was on-call, and she brought her famous cut out cookies to decorate! Rowan does have fun decorating, but man is it a mess. I frost and Grandma and Rowan decorate, and then Rowan cleans up of course! But the cookies are darn tasty! I figured I might as well endulge before I get my glucose test results back. Could be the end of sweets for awhile!

Today I actually ventured out and did some shopping while my mom was here in an attempt to finish our Christmas shopping. And I was very unproductive despite being alone! I have only a few things left, but peoples idea lists were lacking this year which makes it very difficult to shop! As well as trying to stay within a budget, but that usually ends up out the window!

No comments: