Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Friday...

It was a sun shiney Friday with plenty of entertainment. Grandma Pam was here for the day to watch Rowan if I would get called into work. And luckily for me, that didn't happen, so us ladies just hung out. Grandma Pam was technically working while she was here, but there were plenty of 'playing' outside breaks, and entertaining Rowan breaks. It was nice to have the sunglasses out again today!
Grandma Pam brought us some yummy cherry tomatoes from her garden, and Rowan thoroughly enjoyed them, as did her shirt! She didn't understand the concept of closing her mouth after she took a bite! And she decided to play peek a boo while I was trying to get pictures of the event. Turned out pretty cute!
Friday evening, Rowan, Ed and I decided to head to Seafood Fest in Menasha. It was put on by the Rotary Club and was essentially anything deep fried you could ask for. I have been wanting fish lately, so I got my fish and chips, Ed had a Ribeye steak sandwhich, and we got some Popcorn shrimp too. This took place at Jefferson Park in Menasha, which is right on Lake Winnebago, so it was a bit windy and chilly. So we didn't stay too long. Long enough to eat and play a bit and then off we went to wait for Blayne, Molly, Kieran and Grady to arrive!

No comments: