Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat



The kids and I went around the neighborhood while Ed handed out candy at home. It was just us for the first hour until McKenna and her family got home from work. Then they joined us, as well as Josh and his daddy. After that first hour, I left Eddie at home with Ed too because it was getting cold out. Rowan emptied out her candy bucket as well, it was already full!
I think Rowan had more fun having someone to go door to door with her other than me. Although, near the end of the night the girls were fighting over who got to ring the doorbell. Most of the time they couldn't even reach it. Or they didn't push it hard enough to actually get someone to come to the door.
And here is the aftermath. Excuse the lighting and blurriness. My camera was frozen from being outside, and of course it was dark out, so the lighting in the house wasn't the best.

No comments: