Thursday, June 16, 2011

Job Update...

I didn't realize that I haven't really mentioned my job since going back to work. Yes, I did go back to work, still part time or two 12 hour shifts a week. My first day back was May 31! Although, our unit has been very slow and had a very low census, pretty much since Eddie was born, and therefore, I am barely working half of my hours in a pay period due to being cancelled! So the next update couldn't have come at a better time....
Ed got a promotion!!

And it's one he has be patiently waiting for! Okay, correction, he isn't a patient person, but the offer finally came! Ed actually interviewed for a job outside of OshKosh Corp a little over a month ago, and got an offer, but turned it down because the money wasn't quite there, and he didn't want his resume to make him look like a job hopper. Not to mention, his boss has been talking about this new position for awhile with Ed, they just hadn't gotten the approval to hire someone for it. Needless to say, the wait was worth it! Ed is essentially doing the same this he has been doing, just getting paid more and has a different title, as well as many more people that he oversees!

1 comment:

Cora said...

Congrats Ed! Hope things pick up a bit at the hospital!