Sunday, December 7, 2008

Runny Nose, Fever, and.....

........A tooth!

So Sunday morning I noticed that Rowan had a bit of a runny nose, so I thought she was probably getting a bit of a cold. The day went on, and later in the afternoon/evening, she decided to put my finger in her mouth to eat it, and I felt a little rough spot on the bottom gum! Sure enough, she has a little tooth coming in. You can't really see it, since anytime something come close to her mouth she tries to eat it, so she doesn't give you time to look.

So I am not sure if the runny nose is in relation to the teething, or if she really does have a cold. She coughs every once in awhile, but she does that frequently, it isn't new, frankly I think it may be reflux related. Then, at 4am this morning when I was up feeding her, I decided to take her temperature and it was 100, so I gave her some tylenol (I had given her some before bed too), and this morning at 8am the fever was gone. She still has a runny nose, but that is minor, it just mixes with all the drool, rather tasty I am sure. So we will be staying in as much as possible this week to ward off any cold she may be experiencing.

This tooth eruption would explain her extra crabbiness this last week!

No comments: