Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our First Xmas of 2007...

So the Christmas season has officially kicked off for us this year. We celebrated our first holiday with the Bremberger family yesterday. And believe it or not we had a tree too.

Sort of looks like a Charlie Brown tree, but it is better than no tree!

Elaine and Ed, poor Elaine didn't even know she was getting her picture taken.

Ed opening his first gift of 2007, just the beginning!
Baby Ayden seemed to be the center of attention, well at least my attention. Good thing the family is small, I didn't have a lot of baby hog competition.

Today Ayden was baptized, my camera battery was dead so I didn't get any pictures.
Derek and Thayer are his Godparents. I am sorry to say, it was my first time in a church since Andi and Aaron's Wedding, over a year ago now.

No comments: