Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gizmo's Pumpkin

We finally broke down and bought a pumpkin. We weren't going to carve one this year because we were lazy, but Ed wanted to try making pumpkin seeds and I wanted to carve a pumpkin. So we just bought one for 'Gizmo'. The only issue is that you don't get many seeds out of one pumpkin, but I don't have the muscles to carve two, and Ed wasn't into carving this year. So I pretty much did the entire pumpkin festivities on my own while Ed watched football. I made him do the seeds though.
We were trying to get Gizmo's picture with his pumpkin, but we had to take the top off of it to get him close to it and interested in it. Well before you know it, he had the pumpkin top in his mouth and was carrying it off to the other room to play with. So I guess he liked it after all.
More pictures in the Photo Album...

No comments: