Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saturday Night Bowling...

Yes, we are bowling again this year, they talked me into it. I only bowl about once a month because of conflicts with my work schedule, but that is enough for me. My score seems to be struggling due to the lack of consistency though.
Ed on the other hand, who bowls 6 times a month between Wednesday night mens league and our couples league everyother Saturday, is becoming quite the professional. I used to beat him like the first month we ever bowled together, now I am no competition. I think that is why he likes Wednesday nights so much, more competition and no whiney women. Oh well.
I think we are in about 4th place, or we were before last night when we lost all of our points for the night to the last place team. You will have that every once in a while.

No comments: