Tuesday, June 13, 2017

new things...

So...I took the truck in today to have the whole left side replaced due to the deer damage. I chose a place that had free loaner vehicles since we didn't have rental insurance on our auto insurance...therefore this is the beauty you get to drive for free, so I can't complain. As long as it gets me from point A to point B and safely...all is well.
We ordered a new kitchen table and bench over a month ago from a couple in Hugo that has a business handmaking items. We ordered an 8 foot table with 2 18" leaves along with a bench. This is the table with the leaves in it. It is gorgeous.
We are so happy with the finished product! And so excited to be able to accommodate many people when they visit. Now I need a new light above the table because the table makes the light look too small. Always something...

No comments: