Tuesday, September 13, 2016

stupid menards

So annoyed...a couple weeks ago when I got paint for Rowan's room, I requested a can of grey and a can of purple. Got home, painted 3 grey walls, went to paint purple and it wasn't purple, it was grey too. But I kept the paint can because I plan to use the same color in Eddie's room. So I just went back to Menards for a can of purple.
 
Now today, I trimmed grey in Eddie's room using what was left in the first can, then moved onto second can of grey to roll, and this is what I got! Turns out the can of grey that was supposed to be purple initially was mixed in the purple base and not the grey...so back to Menards I went to get the right grey, very unhappily. Ugh, so annoyed! Thankfully I only rolled  1 1/2 walls, but still wasted my time and have to go back to Menards.

No comments: