Wednesday, September 7, 2016

last day with mom

Well, when it's your last day home with mom before Kindergarten starts...you get away with fudgscicles before lunch!
Then you get to pick where you go for lunch...
But Mom makes you practice writing your name!
(He's been writing his name Eddie...and his teacher informed us yesterday she wants him to be able to write Edward before he does Eddie, so we will practice)
Rowan's new glasses came in today...so we picked them up!
And when your baby is off to school tomorrow, you stalk him at night and take his picture!
It's comical...because a week or so ago, I was so ready for the kids to be back in school. But now it is hitting me, and I am anxious and emotional! Hope I can hold it together tomorrow at the bus stop. Because when Rowan got on the bus for kindergarten, I was crying waving goodbye!

No comments: