Friday, April 22, 2016

Our IL family is here!

I spent the last couple days doing some painting...probably not the best timing! Oh well. I got it done before our visitors arrived. Since I painted the entire main floor, the grey cedar chest blended into the wall, so I decided to paint it a dark grey. And I also decided to do the top of the kitchen table as well.
How cool is this skin!? For Christmas I got something called Baby Feet from my sister in law Julie. It is a product that she enjoyed. It is a pedicure treatment...booties that you put on your feet for an hour, and then 3-5 days later the dead skin starts falling off. Needless to say, I did the treatment about 4 days ago...and here comes the skin. It is so awesome...because I love picking.
Onto our visitors! Ed picked them up from the airport this afternoon about 2pm! So they were here before 3pm! We enjoyed the afternoon and evening outside showing Hudson a good time.
He was not too sure about Eddie driving the Jeep.
But he was definitely into the kids toys this visit.
The Hot Wheels garage was money!
Wasn't a late night for any of us...Rowan read Hudson a few books, and he tried reading to her too. Then it was off to bed. 

No comments: