Saturday, April 30, 2016

Amanda's Bridal Shower #2

Today, I threw a bridal shower for my sister, with the Knutson family and friends in attendance. We gathered at the Delafield Brewhaus from 1030a-1p for Brunch and Bubbly! There were 28 people in attendance and all went very well!
 
Here are some décor pictures!
Amanda and Julie
Amanda, Rowan and Alayna
We played 2 games. One was a questionnaire about the bride and groom...and another asked Amanda questions that she had to match Peter's answers! And when she was wrong she had to put a piece of gum in her mouth...Rowan loved the torture.
The ladies in the wedding party! Tiffany, myself, Amanda, Lizzie, Sarah, Alayna and Rowan
After the shower, we headed over to the Tetzlaff household to visit and meet Colter! The kids played and played!
And Colter got snuggled and spoiled!
He is such a precious little boy! So glad we got to hog him for a couple hours...mainly just me.
I could totally have another one...but we are good with our healthy monsters.
Don't get me wrong...I will hog him every minute I can!
After our visit with the Tetzlaff's, we headed back to Nana and Papa's to feed the dogs and let them out before heading out for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Knutson, Amanda and Peter, Jay and Tiffany, Ron and Toni. Was a large party with great company! After dinner we headed back to see Nana and Papa as they just returned to MI! Busy weekend!

No comments: