Friday, July 11, 2014

Jennie and Carlos...

 My good friend from growing up, Jennie, got married today. The church was in Wauwatosa, and the dinner and reception was downtown Milwaukee. We had some time in between so we met Crystal, Garrett, Andi and Aaron at Ugly's downtown for some appetizers and drinks. Hard to think that we graduated from high school together 14 years ago. And we all are married and have kids. And Jennie is probably the last friends from high schools wedding that I will be invited to. Makes me feel old.
The hubby and I clean up pretty good these days. We will be celebrating 8 years of wedded bliss in August!
 
I did manage to steal a picture with the bride herself before all the fun began. Wish I would have gotten more pictures of the venue. It was really nice. Jennie did a great job planning.
Sarah and Jordan Smith were at our table too. We had so much fun. Was nice to catch up with them. There were several other people from high school that I don't see often and got to talk with for a bit too. The music and dancing was fun. Wouldn't expect anything less from Jennie. So happy for her.

No comments: