Saturday, July 26, 2014

Edelweiss and limo

We had an evening on the town with our neighbors, and it was great! We even managed a limo thanks to the Ross family who had an outstanding voucher that they were willing to share.
 
So we took the limo downtown for a dinner cruise on the Edelweiss. All you can eat tacos and margaritas for 1.5 hours on a boat. Then we had time for a drink afterwards before the limo would take us back to Oconomowoc for a fire in the neighborhood. Due to the excessive drinking on the boat and afterwards, we didn't last very long. But man did we have fun.
Ed and I on the Edelweiss...
The ladies...but the men's reflection might be more priceless...
And my phone had a rough night. I had left my phone sitting on a ledge on the boat and someone spilled their drink on my purse which in turn wrecked my phone. Off to the store tomorrow for a new one. Darn!

No comments: