Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I was supposed to be at work today taking care of babies, but I was lucky enough to be cancelled and just on call until 3pm, so I got to spend the day with my own babies! And it was nice out, so we got to play outside and clean the garage and what not!

Eddie got to try out the 4 wheeler since we finally charged the battery. Can you see in the top left picture his new way of getting around outside on the concrete? We call it the crab walk. Hurts the knees too much to crawl on that concrete. And he is always standing by the box in the garage pointing and whining for a ball of some kind!
Yesterday Ed and the kids planted me these wonderful flowers for Mother's Day. Now we have a little color out front. If only I can keep them alive. Crossing my fingers!
And an attempt at a little family picture. Not great! Good thing we spent all that money on one last week!

No comments: