Thursday, March 3, 2011

she's a sunfish...

Tonight was the 1st class of Rowan's next swimming lesson session. She has graduated from a Goldfish to a Sunfish. Our class is now on Thursday nights instead of Wednesdays, and it starts at 6pm instead of 630pm. It is still a parent/child class, but a little more advanced, I think. Tonight's class was about the same as a Goldfish class, but I guess that is just how they are going to start out.

Ed will probably be swimming with Rowan this entire session. Swimsuit is just a bit too restricting for me, and I am on call right after next weeks class, and then the following week will be right after delivery, so no water for me!

She did pretty well for Ed this week. Listening a bit better. Although she wants to come wave to me through the viewing window a few times a class.  This class is a bit bigger than the last class. So the pool is a bit crowded!

No comments: