Saturday, March 19, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa B

This is about all I could get for pictures of Rowan today! Heaven forbid she smile for a picture with Grandma and Grandpa! Maybe next time. She is too busy asking people to do her puzzles with her, or play Mr. Potatohead! So funny how she is into new things every week. Mr. Potatohead is the feature of the last week or two!
Of course, Grandma Pam and Grandpa Bill came with goodies for the kids as well. So nice to have some boy things for Eddie to wear!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Awe...super cute! Can't wait to meet Baby Eddie!

carolyn said...

Thanks for all the updates! Eddie is so cute, I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks! I was out of town so I didn't notice the lack of updates, but I'd say you've done a great job keeping the blog up-to-date....I expect that not to change too much either. You only have 2 kids, what's the problem?! ;)