Friday, April 24, 2009

Shopping with Dad...

So apparently this is what happens when it is 80 degrees outside and Rowan spends the day with her dad. Mom wakes up to a new toy for Rowan! Dad took Rowan shopping and they got a Water Table for the yard, and even some new shoes! I don't ever want to hear that I buy her too many pairs of shoes. Ed commented on how her shoes didn't match her outfit last week, and I said that those were the only ones she had, that fit her. So he decided to buy her some white tennies, they are cute. He did a good job. This is also Rowan's new smile. She scrunches her nose and shows all her teeth. She is such a ham!

1 comment:

BobRowe said...

Ed & Megan - Congrats on selling the house. Going to miss having good neighbors. Please keep us posted on Rowan. Ed if you need help looking for work. Contact me, thats what I do.

Ed, now that your moving, who will I borrow tools from, talk brewers and packers with? And Giz, wait till he finds out your making he and Lucy break up! You've got some explaining to do to Lucy & Giz!