Sunday, February 14, 2016

sunday funday

Always a good time when we get together with the Combs family...my only request is next time we get a picture of Molly and I together. This morning we played at their house, decorated heart cookies for V-day, some boy play and gymnastics too. And last minute the kids and I created these V-day props. So fun!
Lots of sugar used to create these beautiful works of art.
Eddie, Dylan, Brooklyn and Rowan!
Our gymnasts...
And the boy play...always play safe with safety glasses.
Ed got home around lunch time from up north with the neighbor guys...so we scheduled a babysitter for the evening so we could get dinner together for Valentine's Day. And because Ed will be heading out of town tomorrow for work, so he will be gone for most of the week. We tried Pezzo Pizza in WBL (my first time). I thought it was great, good wine, good salad and good coal fired pizza.

No comments: