Sunday, October 4, 2015

sunday in the sun

Today was a much more productive day around the house for myself...maybe not all of us though. The kids played outside for most of the day. They are lucky to have a fellow Packer fan across the street too! I tried to get a picture of all of them in Maddie's garage playing in their jersey's with their helmets on?? They are all too lazy to remove their helmets even if they aren't presently riding a bike or scooter...but by the time I got out there they were riding again. But cute all the same.
They played a bit inside this afternoon too! Eddie introduced Maddie to boy toys.
One of the things on my list of things to do was to make Eddie a pillow case. We bought the fabric a couple weeks ago, and it just sat there. I think because I was a bit nervous it would be difficult. But it wasn't bad at all. Turned out pretty good I think. Also got some painting done in the basement on some furniture that has been waiting for me. Touched up paint that I missed in the office too. Feels good to accomplish things. Then it was time for a run before the Packer games started!

No comments: