Wednesday, February 25, 2015

new hobby

The month before we moved to MN, I had found a lady in Delafield who refinishes furniture and purchased a few things from her and took a few pieces to her to refinish. And I have thought about trying it myself but never really took the time to look into it and try. So a couple weeks ago I decided to dive in. I found a store in St. Paul that sells the Annie Sloan chalk paint, researched a bit and talked with Lori from Nashotah about her techniques, and started!
 
My Mom and Bill brought me a few pieces to work with and we also decided to do our kitchen table and chairs. So first is an end table I did from my mom in French Linen, and the kitchen chairs below are a work in progress in the same color. More photos to come with before and after pictures.

No comments: