Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Rudy made it...

We were starting to think our Elf, Rudy, got lost this year! But she was just fashionably late.
We had some issues with our Christmas tree this year. We put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving, and it had a string of lights out. So we ended up replacing it. Apparently in the commotion of that, I failed to take any pictures of the kids decorating the tree. Therefore I decided that Rudy's appearance was my chance to take their picture in front of the new tree. I was hoping to change up the tree decor this year, but since the tree had to be replaced, I decided the new decorations will go into next years budget. So we just went with our personal ornaments this year, no flowers or ribbon or any of that.
And this is what I got when I tried to take their picture in front of the tree. Yikes! Not exactly what I was hoping for, but memories none the less.
They cooperated on their own, just not together at the same time.
The bad lighting didn't help the cause. I got over it though.
Here are the crazy kids during lunch on the same day. The new food of choice in our house has been macaroni and cheese. In the past we didn't buy Kraft, we were strictly homemade mac and cheese people. But due to the high demand, we have turned to our friend Kraft. Eddie seriously eats half a box on his own.
 Then there are the Dannon Smoothies....we should perhaps buy some stock in them as well.

No comments: