Wednesday, January 4, 2012

30, yikes!

Yes, today I turned the big 3-0! I remember when this day seemed so far away. When I was younger I used to say that I wanted to be done having kids by the time I was 30. Perhaps it's a sign (in my husbands opinion). I am blessed with a wonderful husband and best friend and two beautiful children. There is still a part of me that might not feel complete in the children area, we will see.

When I arrived home from work the other morning, I came home to a newly decorated kitchen and living room thanks to my husband and mother in law! It is awesome! New pictures, pillows, curtain rods, curtains, decor, ottoman, etc. I tried to capture pictures of most of the newness. The curtains are out at my personal seamstress aka Nana's house being lengthened! I love love love it all!
P.S. Today didn't start out the best, I struggled with a major migraine while home with both kids. Hoping this isn't a sign of what life is gonna be like after 30 years. I need to get these migraines evaluated, they have been getting worse and worse. And the medicine no longer works for very long. Luckily I was feeling better by 2pm. Napped with the kids and then we got ready to head out for dinner as a familly.
We headed to Bennigan's in Appleton. It was a nice little dinner, minus the part where Eddie choked on a piece of something and puked all over himself! Nothing like a full clothing change and wipe bath in the middle of dinner. But we all survived!

No comments: