Saturday, October 9, 2010

another pictureless post

It was so nice to wake up this morning and feel normal! I have had a headache and sore throat since I left work Tuesday night. I am attributing it to the Flu Shot I got at work on Sunday early morning. Anyway, it is finally gone. The sore throat hasn't really bothered me, but the headache was horrible. No amount of Tylenol and caffeine was working. I am much more tolerable for all when I am feeling semi-normal!

17 Week doctor visit on Monday!

Also, hoping to get to a Pumpkin/Apple Farm this weekend! Might be the last wonderful weekend of the year!

I am also proud to say, I have finally decided on bedding and decor for Rowan's big girl room! We will see if we can get that finished by next weekend! No promises!

White Chili is on the menu for tomorrow!

Excuse the random post! It's weird when one can think straight!

No comments: