Monday, March 29, 2010

Our weekend at a glance...

Our major project for the weekend was to add shelving to Rowan's closet. It started with one wire shelving all the way acrossed. We changed it to what it looks like in the middle. Sadly enough, the bottom shelving isn't empty, the clothing is just pushed to the far end of the closet! I am thinking I need a few more colored bins to make it look more uniform. There is way more storage though! I love it. I will probably reorganize it plenty of times before I am satisfied! Our closet is next on the list!
Here is our little easter bunny! Saving the Easter dress for next weekend! Stay Tuned!
Wouldn't be fair if we didn't involve the dog in some easter fun! You can see he hated it!
This is what Rowan was doing while we colored Easter eggs! Not quite her thing yet! But boy is she a master of the iPhone! She can unlock and find her games all by herself! Occassionally places phone calls and deletes applications! Rather harmless so far!
Here are our eggs! We had to get them dyed before lunchtime so we could make some egg salad for lunch. Ed had been craving it since we were in MI last weekend. They never followed through with the egg salad!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I LOVE the closet organizer...send ED to my house to teach my husband how to do that! Glad to hear that Rowan is doing so well in SCHOOL! When can I comve visit?