Friday, September 26, 2008

1st Brewers Game...

Last night Rowan attended her very first Brewers Game!

We went early and tailgated beforehand briefly, she did very well. She was awake for about the first 3 or 4 innings, then she fell asleep and woke up on and off throughout the game. We decided to leave at the top of the 9th inning, the game was tied 1-1, but we wanted to beat traffic out of the stadium. We were home in time to watch the end of the game, aka the game winning grand slam that Braun hit. Wish we would have been there to see it in person, but it would have taken us forever to get home along with 40,000 other fans.

Thank you to Gma and Gpa Bremberger for giving us the tickets!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I would have known you were going to the game. Scott and I decided to go as well. We also left in the 9th so missed the grand slam :-( Cute pics! Any days next week work for you to get together? Off the top of my head I know I'm off on Monday.