Wednesday, August 28, 2019

here we go...school prep

Started with a picture of Rowan's new cut for school. 
And the cuties together 
We were at the eye doctor today for the kids and myself. Not much new to share, neither of their eyes have changed enough to need new glasses. My eyes are still great since Lasik just over a year ago. I had to have my eyes dilated and these were the sunglasses they provide...thankfully I had my own. 
Then, after the eye MD, we stopped home to load up Rowan's supplies and headed to the middle school for the open house. Rowan put all her supplies in the appropriate places, got her locker ready to go, even opened it successfully several times.

Then we caught up with our good friends, Reese, Chase, Sydney and Kelly.
 The boys!...with a Kelly photobomb
Since we have been gone for hours and hours, and Ed is at golf. We hit up DQ for a snack and dessert for dinner. Yum Yum. 

No comments: