Sunday, May 12, 2019

Cheese Cup time in Green Bay!

 Spent our weekend in Green Bay for the Cheese Cup. Started with a game Saturday morning...then some free time...so we hit up the Lambeau Field Tour!
 
Lambeau Field...Tour and Hall of Fame.
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
    
   
   
   
Fun fact: when we were down on the field level, they stressed that we not walk on the field. I didn't realize that meant not to touch it at all even with your fingers. So, I knelt down and touched the grass, no one happened to be looking. But Ed and John were looking at me like I was about to get arrested. And couldn't believe I touched it, clearly I didn't get the same message they did. And thankfully they didn't see me do it I guess. 
Next day we were back at it...and Karen and Doug joined us to watch some hockey.
 
We had dinner with the team and celebrated a couple birthdays.

Spending Mother's Day in the rink was more tolerable to be playing in the Championship game.
Hockey Mom's unite!
Aunt Amanda came for a game also before she headed home. She was in Green Bay for Sarah Stoudt's bachelorette party. 
The Champions!!

No comments: