Saturday, July 29, 2017

Too much fun in one day

Started our day on the golf course...Picked numbers for teams; and boy did I get lucky with a fun team. We may not have taken first place in score...but in fun we did. Colin managed to bust up one of our carts...laughing so hard I was crying. Mitchell showed up to surprise us all...I had a feeling. He took pregnant Amanda's spot...
Got to warm up with my bestie...
While us adults were golfing, Nana and Papa took the kids for some fun of their own. They went mini golfing, go carting, lunch out. busy busy.
When golf was over we headed back to Nana and Papa's to pick up the kids to go to Brad and Cheryl's for an afternoon of fun. Swimming, washers tournament, food and drinks, you name it.
In one of my washer tournament games...I got a ledger and won the whole game for my team. Lance and I were teammates and did well...but didn't win it all. Ed and Brad were the tournament champions.
  What is Christmas without a few gifts...kids were spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa like usual.
Family time 
So this is Christmas! 
 Pool time
Who has had more adult beverages? 
Rowan had prepared by making many many bracelets to share with her second cousins...and the adults wanted them more than the kids. They even helped her to make some more.
 A little hot tub time for the kids too.
Such a fun day with our family...Merry Christmas 2017

No comments: