Sunday, October 16, 2016

Remembering

In preparation to celebrate my amazing grandparents...we started out day at Starbucks!
We had a great turnout and day remembering these two wonderful human beings that left this life before us. So many great memories I have with me with my Grandpa Darrel and Grandma Goldie. Though I am sad to go on without them, they are both in a better place together in heaven.
Thankful for our family and friends that sent plants and flowers, and those that stopped by to visit and remember with us.
 
Losing loved ones is very different when trying to explain and hold it together for our children. These two have been to more funerals already than I wish for them; but they have done very well and we are so proud of them.
 
 The legacy that my grandparents have left behind.

No comments: