Saturday, May 28, 2016

Bachelor time

This morning I dropped Ed off at Northern Bay Golf Resort to spend the day/night being a bachelor with Peter and friends. He came prepped with a cooler of beer, golf clubs, snacks and an over night bag. Hope they're responsible enough!
Then I headed back to Grandma and Grandpa's where the kids were playing outside. We ran a few errands to a few stores and came home armed with new bedding for their bunk beds and some water balloons for an afternoon of fun.
While the kids played, Grandma and I got to work on her garden. She bossed me around and I did the dirty work. Pretty successful afternoon.
Then before dinner, we were talking into a trip to the Lyndon Station park!
We were all ready for bed in a timely fashion...minus all the texts I was getting from Ed!

No comments: