Thursday, September 25, 2014

sweaty september

Picked Eddie up from school today, and he was super sweaty from playing outside. Picture doesn't do it much justice, but who would've thought at the end of September he'd be sweating like this?
I spent the last 2 days dealing with getting a MN license and our plates registered and what not. Wasn't easy. We had to take the written test in order to get our license, I passed with a 94% but I was stressing about it big time. Ed hasn't gone yet. And the plates couldn't be done at the same location as the license and written test so I had to go to another location to find out I didn't have the paper work I needed, and therefore had to go the next day to get that finished. 175$ later, the plates were new on both vehicles. And we just registered in WI in July, both vehicles. Not right.

No comments: