Monday, June 10, 2013

Pee Wee Princess Dance Class

Not sure Dance class is the correct label for this chaos, but they sure try. Lots of girls between the ages of 3 and 5 for the most part running around sort of following directions (Rowan aka teachers pet did everything she was told). If anything it was exercise of some nature for 30 minutes. Parents aren't allowed in the dance studio and the girls can't wear street shoes in the studio, so I guess we will be shopping for a leotard and ballet slippers in the next week (Dad says!). I love it when I don't have to talk him into letting me buy things, doesn't happen often, but this isn't something I thought would be his idea. Love it! Anything for his little princess!
 
In the end, Rowan had lots of fun and was an awesome listener and met some new friends.

No comments: