Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hump Day...

I have to apologize for this random, boring post. I have been absent for the last week because I worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Then Monday thru today have been without a vehicle (just some standard maintenance on both vehicles). So it has been quite boring around here. No place to go, just catch up on laundry, cleaning the house, and some quality time with Rowan!
Friday night, Grandma and Grandpa Bremberger spent the night. They made the trip to exchange some items with us and a very brief visit. They were barely here 15 hours. We had some dinner when I got home Friday night, and they left after breakfast Saturday morning to head to Pickerel. This super cute tote was one of the exchanges. They bought Rowan two toy totes from PBK, and this big one was defective so we had to exchange. Too bad she doesn't use it for toys yet. And heaven forbid I take a picture of her. She wants me to take pictures of Elmo and Grinch! Boring!

This a random addition. This frame I got for one of Rowan's baby showers. And I have it displayed in the bathroom. I think I was supposed to replace the picture with one of her, which clearly hasn't happened. But this is a picture of myself, Casey, Andi, and Ashley (my cousins) when we were little. I will have to look and see if I have a picture of all of us now! Sorta cute!

1 comment:

Tammy Sue said...

I think you have a post coming that is really interesting! So where is it?? : ) hehe