Monday, January 4, 2010

Mukwonago, here we come...

Yes, today is my 28th Birthday...

...but that isn't what this post is about...

...Rowan and I went to Mukwonago to play with Andi and the boys and have some lunch too. Things are going well with the happy little family in Mukwonago, I still can't believe she had 2 children. I couldn't imagine throwing that into our chaos these days.

Rowan and Breyson played well for the most part, despite the number of times Breyson tackled her. And she usually wasn't happy with it. He is used to playing rough with his older cousins, so he doesn't realize that Rowan won't tackle back. She didn't really get hurt, just mad!

I was able to hold Sawyer for a while too, and luckily Rowan didn't really care. She at times woudl come sit on my lap and help me hold him, but she didn't get mad! So hopefully when baby 2 does come in our house, she will be okay with it.

No comments: