Friday, July 10, 2009

12 Months Old...

Back when I was more on the ball, and Rowan didn't require so much supervision, I consistently posted weekly pictures, and then monthly, and then I stopped. Well, it was partly also in due to it being impossible to get her to sit still in order to take her picture. So here is what I could get for 1 year pictures. I am still thinking about taking her in and having her picture taken. I guess I better decide soon, or next thing you know she will be 2!

I was also introduced to collaging in Picasa by my sister-in-law Molly. It is a bit easier and cuter, than posting all individual photos. If you click on the photo collage you should be able to enlarge to see the pictures better, I think?
We made Rowan a cake to eat on her actual birthday, confetti angel food! Apparently this is what Ed always had as a child too. She really liked it! (Confession, her Dad made the cake, and Nana made the frosting, Mom was busy sleeping after working the night before! Sorry I couldn't contribute)

2 comments:

Cora said...

I like the photo collages, but not all of them get bigger when you click on them. Hmmmm...wonder why?

molly and blayne said...

Hey Megan and Cora - I had the same problem with making them bigger. I guess if you drop and drag pictures then you can't enlarge them? (and they also import into blog books as thumbnails) After you upload the pictures, if you need to rearrange, then you have to copy and paste the HTML code for the individual picture. (from the HTML tab). Kinda ridiculous, huh?