Saturday, January 5, 2008

Megan's Bday and 13 weeks...

Well, yesterday was my 26th Birthday! Whooo hooo!! I got to sleep in super late and catch up on sleep from the day before. Then Ed and I went shopping for a couple hours and to Fuddruckers for lunch. Turns out Ed asked off of work a long time ago for my birthday but he didn't remember doing it, so he got all bundled up and headed to work to turn around and come home.

Our shopping trip was rather dissappointing. I was going to look for some maternity jeans, not that I need them yet, but Boston Store didn't have a maternity section at Brookfield Square, so strike one, then I wanted to hit the sale racks at Baby Gap, and turns out they have closed since I was last at the mall, so strike two. There really wasn't a strike three, but it wasn't very successful.

Then we came home and I took a cat nap and then we headed out to dinner with Ed and Sue. They invited us to Kurt's Steak and Seafood. I got to have a fish fry, it was wonderful. Then we came home played a few hands of Crazy 8's and headed to bed early as Ed had to work today early, and I was tired and suffering from a headache.

Today, I slept in again, then got up and cleaned the house. How exciting. But today I am 13 weeks, I guess that means I am moving into the 2nd Trimester, hard to believe. I am not showing yet, other than after eating, and haven't gained any weight, so it still isn't really real, other than the painted baby's room and crib bedding, and a few outfits. Before I know it though I will be needing those maternity jeans. Next baby appointment is January 16th, so stay posted for an update.

No comments: