Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Adults only Dominican Republic

Ed and I headed to the Dominican Republic for a week - Secrets Cap Cana all inclusive. 

It was a great week of sun and relaxation. Lots of food and drinks, a few beach walks, pool time, some reading, cards, cribbage and early bed times. We are already too old for the night life. 
PB/banana/nutella crepes poolside were my nemesis - another reason I had to workout every day. 
Tried a coconut water and rum from the beach - not the best (it was warm)
This was my view every day...poolside hunk.
My forever dinner date. 
One day they delivered popsicles and a shot in the pool. 
Fish kabobs pool side were my go-to lunch
When your husband pretends you are celebrating your Anniversary!
It was a relaxing week that went too fast. Kids were well taken care of with Nana and Papa. Rowan survived her injury for a week without us. Piper lived her best life with Karen and Doug. 
Resort was nice - only complaint about our room was it was close to the lobby, so convenient - but loud at night since there was entertainment in the lobby almost nightly. We managed to fall asleep despite - but the convenience wasn't worth the noise. 

No comments: