Saturday, September 19, 2020

15 weeks old

Mom finally gave me a kong with peanut butter in it...pretty sure she didn't fill it full, but better than empty. 
Chillaxin' on the patio soaking up the fall sun. 
Kind of surprised that Mom gave me anything nice this weekend, because I pooped in my crate this morning (first time ever) and therefore needed a bath. Pretty sure I am not on her nice list. 

Today was the MJA 2010's first home games. They played the Madison Capitals in a double header, and sadly lost both games. Eddie had a goal and an assist though! No photos to share today, because no one is able to watch games at the Pettit right now...unless it is your turn to work the penalty box, scoresheet or clock. Tomorrow I get to work the penalty box, so will get to see 1/4 games this weekend. 

No comments: