Saturday, May 20, 2017

Carly and Matt's wedding

I decided to make the trip alone for my cousin Carly's wedding in an effort for our kids not to miss activities and to not need child care as well. I came down last night and was able to go to Babies R Us and help Amanda finish registering for baby shower items. Let's just say we closed up Babies R Us.
 
Then this morning I was able to visit my two Grandma's in town. Grandma Marion and Grandma Audrey. Sadly they were short visits, but definitely worth it.
Then before I knew it it was time to get showered and ready for the wedding. Apparently it is good luck for it to rain on your wedding day; but frankly I don't like it.  
Following the beautiful service, us family met up at a bar in Brookfield before heading over to the cocktails, dinner and reception. Tried to get most of us cousins together for a few pictures, but people were coming and going constantly so not an easy task.
Stole a few of Casey's snapchats for memories.
A little family pic...with one on the way! 
The best man did a wonderful singing speech; pretty awesome. And then Matt played Carly an Ed Sheeran song to surprise her. That was great!
Got to sit by Father for dinner! The meal was delicious.
A few late night lovely pics... 
And while I was away, Ed was working hard taking care of the kids...or playing on his phone and sending hilarious snapchats.

No comments: